In Ettlingen, we are looking for a:
Magnetic Particle Imaging Specialist
Work on a BMBF funded project, realizing hardware oriented work packages with a close link to many PCI Teams such as Integration, Software, Method and Application. The position is to be filled as soon as possible. There is the possibility to achieve a PhD degree in conjunction with our academic partners.
- Work in close collaborations with customers and early adopters
- Optimization and extension of MPI scanner capabilities
- Explore new applications using the MPI scanner
- Provide customer support on MPI hardware, software and applications
- Realize easy to use workflows for the MPI hardware handling, calibration method, acquisition method as well as image reconstruction
- Profound understanding of MPI methodology
- Good understanding of biomedical imaging, physics, mathematics, image reconstruction as well as signal processing
- Strong focus on MPI hardware design, simulation, engineering and hardware integration as well as MPI signal encoding, MPI image data processing
- Good English language skills
- Focused and decisive working attitude
- Team Player
- At Bruker you can expect an interdisciplinary and international work environment in an expanding business. You will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team.
- We offer training and seminars that support your further development.
Start your career and apply now for the job on our website www.bruker.com. Please use our online-application form! (Reference number ID 2017-5384)